Welcome to Our Boynton Beach, Florida, Podiatry Office
- Boynton Beach Office
715 West Boynton Beach Blvd.
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
- Phone: 561-734-3100
- Toll Free: 888-668-8344
Our Boynton Beach office is proud to have accredited podiatrists Richard S. Schorr (DPM) and David B. Feder (DPM) as our foot health specialists. Both Dr. Schorr and Dr. Feder are nationally certified podiatrists, having studied their craft in New York, and performed their residencies in Tennessee and Massachusetts before deciding to bring their knowledge and experience to help the Palm Beach County community.
Mon, Tue, Thu: 8:30am - 5pm
You deserve the best care possible, so let their knowledge and resources work to help you get back on your feet. Contact our office today to make an appointment—your feet will thank you.
To better serve our patients, Palm Beach Podiatry offers a wide range of foot care services for all our clients’ needs. These include treatments for:
Foot and heel pain
Diabetic foot pain
…and many more
To schedule an appointment, you can fill out a contact form or give us a call at
Remember, it’s up to you whether you want to put your best foot forward. Call now!
Directions to Our Boynton Beach, Florida, Office:
From Downtown Boynton Beach:
- Head north on Congress Avenue
- Take Renaissance Commons Blvd N to Old Boynton Road for 0.5 miles
- Turn right toward Renaissance Commons Blvd N and continue for 308 feet
- Continue straight through the traffic circles
- Turn right onto Renaissance Commons Blvd N
- After 1.2 miles turn left onto Old Boynton Road
- Turn left onto W Boynton Beach Blvd after 0.6 mi
- Make a U-turn at W Industrial Avenue
- After 0.1 mi. our office will be on the right
From the North:
- Head east on 10th Avenue N toward Barnett Drive
- Turn right onto the Interstate 95 S ramp to Miami
- Merge onto I-95 S
- After 6.1 miles, take exit 57 for FL-804/Boynton Beach Blvd for 0.3 mi.
- Turn right onto FL-804 W/W Boynton Beach Blvd
- After 0.3 mi, our office will be on the right